HOLY SMOKES – WE HAD IT WRONG – ALL THIS TIME!!
Free Green Energy -vs-
Renewable Energy Systems -vs-
Green Energy Solutions NOW -vs-
Clean Energy Systems
The above chart is from Google Insights for Search, which can help you determine which messages resonate best, and can be a helpful tool in creating brand associations. For example, we used fuel savings products, green energy solutions, free green energy, renewable energy systems, and clean energy solutions for this graph, and discovered that there’s more searches for renewable energy systems. To find out more about this tool, see Google Help for Insights.
But yet, I’m not all too convinced that that should be our permanent name. Here’s the averages:
- renewable energy systems 77
- green energy solutions 57
- free green energy 34
- clean energy solutions 16
- fuel savings products 0
The numbers above reflect how many searches have been done for a particular term, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over time. They don’t represent absolute search volume numbers, because the data is normalized and presented on a scale from 0-100. Each point on the graph is divided by the highest point, or 100. When Google doesn’t have enough data, 0 is shown. The numbers next to the search terms above the graph are summaries, or totals.
Going a bit further, I researched how many searches are currently shown on Google, and came up with these figures:
- renewable energy systems: About 67,700,000 results
- green energy solutions: About 17,600,000 results
- free green energy: About 584,000,000 results
- clean energy solutions: About 5,860,000 results
- fuel savings products: About 13,200,000 results
I also found these to be popular:
- free alternative energy: About 110,000,000 results
- free renewable energy: About 91,400,000 results
- energy savings products: About 87,200,000 results
- clean power solutions: About 27,800,000 results
- alternative energy solutions: About 8,970,000 results
Why Do We Need a New Name?
Back-stepping, I want a company name that can be remembered; one that would be easy to brand. So I was playing with the idea to purchase FESP.com. OMG – they want FIVE FIGURES for that!!! But of course, a dot-org or a dot-net is just as beneficial, and for FESP.net, the price is $988.00. But now, after using this VALUABLE tool of Google’s, and summarizing a friendly brand name, I would choose Free Green Energy.
Okay, so to go a step farther, I went to Psychic Whois to search available domain names, and found these available:
- greenenergymachines.net – .org
- greenenergysolutionsnow.net – .org
- greenenergysolutions2012.net – .org
- freeenergygreenpower.net – .org
- freeenergyengineering.net – .org
- freeenergyexperts.net – .org
Free Green Energy — Renewable Energy Systems — Green Energy Solutions NOW — Clean Energy Systems ….. I like freegreenenergy.org